Abalone binding

A guitar like that would have limited use...but how cool would that be if Jimmy Page whipped that guitar out and started jammin Kashmir or No quarter on it :headbang1:

DMRACO said:
A guitar like that would have limited use...but how cool would that be if Jimmy Page whipped that guitar out and started jammin Kashmir or No quarter on it :headbang1:

That would be really cool :icon_thumright:, but like everyone says it is a bit much.  I would prefer using it more moderately as an accent, than make it a top.

Firebird said:
DMRACO said:

That would be really cool :icon_thumright:, but like everyone says it is a bit much.  I would prefer using it more moderately as an accent, than make it a top.

agree.  I do like the schecters...goes well with boththe red and the black models.

I think it is an art piece, not really meant to be played, or copied, just a inlay person doing what they call a "master piece". I have seen Guys do leather work like that. they do these huge wall hangings that are just fantastic pieces of work

Back