Aaron making switch to banjo

Back in the 'oughts I went to a guitar show and I met two of the members of Maroon Five, no one wanted to talk to them. I went over to talk to them, found them to be nice fellows and got 3 years worth of strings!

Back in the 'oughts I went to a guitar show and I met two of the members of Maroon Five, no one wanted to talk to them. I went over to talk to them, found them to be nice fellows and got 3 years worth of strings!
Lucky you.

Was one of them James Valentine?

I would love to meet him. He's an Eagle Scout, just like me! :)

I honestly can't remember who they were, other than the name of the band, the only thing I remember is they were happy talk to me, treated me with respect and not like some nerd, and gave me free strings. I've long since lost the photograph they gave me.

I honestly can't remember who they were, other than the name of the band, the only thing I remember is they were happy talk to me, treated me with respect and not like some nerd, and gave me free strings. I've long since lost the photograph they gave me.
I wish I get to have that same chance.

Back