A new flame variation from the Paint dept

YES! Oh god I want a guitar with sperm painted all over it.

Meet Spermy, the Imprecision Bass:

Jan08001.jpg

It's only one sperm, but he's a whopper... :blob7:

DangerousR6 said:
Wyliee said:
Me likey.  Needs a maple neck with vintage dashboard control inlays.  Obligatory stick shift trem arm too.
:icon_biggrin:
Nigel%20-%20full.jpg

^^^^^^ :laughing7: ^^^^^^

As to the original question: There's always something somewhere that appeals to someone...

a man goes to a doctor and the doctor says "I have bad news and worse news. The bad news is you only have one sperm left." to which the man says "what could possibly be worse than that?" so the doctor says "He's this big...
Jan08001.jpg

...and he wants out now."  :icon_jokercolor:

Switch brains!  Why of course...  Let me start the prep work post haste.  Pass the Drambuie!

I love it !!!!!!  That's originally how I was going to do my strat, except with a dark and light blue stain, Nice work  :headbang:

=CB= said:
In concept, I like it.

In execution.... the pattern of the flame is all wrong... it looks like upsidedown rain drops.  There needs to be less blob in the tinted red. 

When you do a reasonable Von Dutch, THAT would be interesting...

I agree. Doesn't look too well executed.Sorry !

If this went up and I had the cash, I would buy it in a second. I really like it.

BUT, if I ordered a guitar with flames painted on and got this, I would be pissed. It looks cool, but not like flames...great for me because I am not a fan of flames.
To me it looks psychedelic...
magic-mushrooms.jpg

SrDeMaFp said:
Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
Same here.  It's too busy.  I like Arlen Roth's or Clint Lowry's flames more.

Clint Lowery flames? Is it a sig. guitar or what?

I don't think it was a sig. model, but it was the LP he was always pictured with when playing in Sevendust.  It was just a flame paintjob.  Nothing special.

SrDeMaFp said:
Same here.  It's too busy.  I like Arlen Roth's or Clint Lowry's flames more.

Clint Lowery flames? Is it a sig. guitar or what?

I don't think it was a sig. model, but it was the LP he was always pictured with when playing in Sevendust.  It was just a flame paintjob.  Nothing special.

Are you thinking about the John Connolly sig. Epi LP?
epiphone-jcles.jpg

:icon_scratch:

Back