A lot of nice parts for sale

tfarny

Master Member
There are three circumstances here: 1) I got divorced and that was expensive. But worth it. 2) I have a massive tax bill. 3) Truth be told I'm more of an acoustic player now and I'm very likely to remain so. Three electrics - a great tele, a great strat, and another tele with a slide setup - are really all I ever play.

So I'm cleaning out the "under the bed" guitars and stuff. No time to post all the pics. But I've got:
1. Dual HB Warmoth hardtail strat
2. Gorgeous W headstock rosewood / ebony conversion neck. A high end piece. I'm not sure I can bring myself to sell the body on this one, but I ought to.
3. Tascam 8 track digital recorder
4. Loaded strat pickguard - Area 58 neck / middle, VV 54 pro bridge.
5. Strat baritone neck, finished, setup, with tuners.
I may have more stuff, but that's what comes to mind. It's going up on the NYC craiglist first, then on ebay eventually. PM if you're interested in anything.

Damn taxes... I work for the taxman (translation, not collection) and I still feel you on that one. Had to pay five figures in taxes a couple of years ago because of freelance work and shoddy accounting, both by me (sorta understandable) and by my accountant (unforgivable). Argh. 

>> 2. Gorgeous W headstock rosewood / ebony conversion neck.

I might be interested in that if the price is right. I have no need for it now, but I ain't dead yet. What kind of frets/inlays are on it? And I'm gonna need to see pictures at 11.

index.php

Edit: That didn't come through. Check page two here: http://www.unofficialwarmoth.com/index.php?topic=12813.0

It is an awesome guitar in every respect. Neck is '59, 6130, conversion, fret ends perfectly hot dog-rounded and 100% level. The truss rod cover is a little turtle MOP inlay on ebony. It's a very nice piece.
I'm aware that I'll do better parting it out. If no one is interested in the body I'll keep it under the bed until next year when I'm sure I'll have an uncontrollable GAS urge.

I'm sorry, at this point I don't think that's going to be something I'd put to good use.

Everything pictured here is for sale (unless my foot actually got photo'd). http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=9199602013/a=125169442_125169442/otsc=SHR/otsi=SALBlink/COBRAND_NAME=snapfish/
It'll all go on ebay within two weeks.

Is there some trick to viewing the pictures, or do they actually expect everybody to create an account?

Cagey said:
Is there some trick to viewing the pictures, or do they actually expect everybody to create an account?
I have no idea - when I click the link, they all just come up. Never had a problem before. I'll try to link some here:
COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

Does that work for you?

tfarny said:
Cagey said:
I have no idea - when I click the link, they all just come up. Never had a problem before. I'll try to link some here:
COBRAND_NAME=snapfish

Does that work for you?

No, nothing in that post at all. However, in the following post, I see a Strat, a pickguard, and a couple shots of a Tele.

This computer is locked down pretty tight, and that site is doing its damnedest to load tons of scripts, pop-ups, web bugs, etc. so I may never see anything from there unless I shut down all my security, which is too much trouble, not to mention dangerous. It's designed for just such sites that want to spy on and track your activities, install trojans, load ads, collect configuration data, etc.

These "free" hosting services are far from free.

Back