a hundred and one teles

Spud, second rule of moshpits is (and BroccoliRob will be able to confirm), if you go out throwing punches, you need to be able to take a punch. All that happened is that I felt threatened in my TRVE metal pride when someone calls my holy ritual "stupidity". And I just thought your answer came across so unreflected that I decided to deliberately respond in the same manner (+ adding some provocation). So it's all good and I am super chill - although I would love to take some of you older and VERY relevant dudes to a Thrash metal show and show you that there's actually a state of trance in the KVLT of getting beaten up in a pit haha

And... if anyone in this forum comes to Berlin, there'll always be a place to crash. I don't think there are many good people out there but a passion for building guitar is a strong filter ;-)

PS: first rule of moshpits is to help someone up when they're down.

spud, my sweet summer child, moshing is like skydiving...it activates that weird part of the back our caveman brains that needs a #realthrill now and again. and if ur with other cool cavemen then u wont die. i dont around posting in car (short for automobile) message boards silly things like "spinners & lambo doors = stupidity" as much as i might want to lmao

some dance to music - we slam to music. same thing, but with more virtuosic physicality

i don't get down with so called "hardcore dancing," though. that stuff **is** pretty stupid and reckless, whereas good ol fashion moshing is plenty reck-ful. and what are we if not Jenga® Towers filled with blood, quivering at the antipication of falling to pieces?

<mod edit >

Back to it, here is a Telecaster.
index.php

Attachments

• Quilter tele.JPG
    Quilter tele.JPG
    336.2 KB · Views: 91
Telecasters are super popular right now, along with offsets like jazzmasters. I can't say I'm upset to see more telecasters around, there are some sweet ones. I would love to build a carved-top semi-hollow from warmoth, if only I could afford to!

Back