7 String Baritone

bostjan said:
Oh yeah, picture

YO that paint job is 2cool4skool. it reminds me of when i was a young boy and my dad took me to a art museum here in st louis and it had some abstract stuff (site note: when ice cube says something smart, is it called a cubism? thats a joke) and i reached out and tried to touch this one oil painting and the attendant smacked my hand and yelled "NO TOUCHING THE ART!" and in the span of a second (1/60th of a minute) i mustve jumped back like 5 ft it scared me so much. i didn't even see her standing there. unless she phased into arms-length existence from across the room. abstract art is cool. :glasses9:

anyway, a few years ago i called the Big W about a case for my baritone hombre/regal and was told to look for a universal bass case from like skb. i ended up never following thru with it, thoug. i'll always remember it as that thing i forgot.

I found a gator bass case that fits almost perfectly. It's a GWE-BASS. A little pricey, but it's a nice case.

BroccoliRob said:
bostjan said:
Oh yeah, picture

YO that paint job is 2cool4skool. it reminds me of when i was a young boy and my dad took me to a art museum here in st louis and it had some abstract stuff (site note: when ice cube says something smart, is it called a cubism? thats a joke) and i reached out and tried to touch this one oil painting and the attendant smacked my hand and yelled "NO TOUCHING THE ART!" and in the span of a second (1/60th of a minute) i mustve jumped back like 5 ft it scared me so much. i didn't even see her standing there. unless she phased into arms-length existence from across the room. abstract art is cool. :glasses9:

anyway, a few years ago i called the Big W about a case for my baritone hombre/regal and was told to look for a universal bass case from like skb. i ended up never following thru with it, thoug. i'll always remember it as that thing i forgot.

Thanks so much!  This one's definitely meant to be touched!

Had a gig today, and was a little bummed that there were no downtuned songs on the setlist, but probably next time.

I have a drill press and I used it to modify a Squier 51 top loader to a thru body. Sounds better
index.php

Attachments

• IMG_3422.JPG
    IMG_3422.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 62
Back