'54 Goldtop Tele

LP headstock wouldn't look "right"; neck ordered has Strat headstock, don't care for Tele headstock and lack of mass detracts from neck resonance anyway.

No "money tree"; after playing rigged stock market for many years and analyzing actual returns from bullshit 401K company I'm forced to use corporately, am investing money in guitars; can always make 15-20 points a year. About to the point where there isn't any room for more guitar stands and woman bitching, so will have to break down and set up e-Store in next few months.

Finally...... UPS Ship Notification, Tracking Number 1Z9733690355138400

Be here Monday, can't wait to get started.....

Parts finally arrived; guess I'll move thread to DIY finishing....

54GT2.jpg

54GT1.jpg

1.  Send back the black rear covers for cream ones.

2.  Goddamn!  Son!  Woot-n-foot-n-Tootin!~

To the best of my knowledge the black covers are free, you have to pay for cream ones, may just do that, but have a lot of finishing work before I'm there anyway....

They're not free, they're just included in the price.  I thought you could specify the color when you got 'em....

Didn't specifically ask, but the original intent was to repro the '54 look, and that wouldn't include cream covers...

NOTE: This thread is moving to DIY Finishing and will probably be there a while until I get this right, please do any additional posting there, Thanks!

Back