50's Pin-up Dinky J

I like that :icon_thumright:  It is a sticker or painted on the pickguard?

Was there a guitar in that picture?  I must have missed it.  :icon_biggrin:

You are NOT going to put a pickguard and a control plate in that birdseye body, are you???????

If you say yes I bet I'll have to hunt you down
s-instagib.gif

I'm sure yo would not like it  :icon_jokercolor:

I got the pickguard from greasygrooves.com, they make them. I like the pickguard with the birdseye... All EYES on her right. lol
I have a custom neck coming in too. Its birdseye with a tele headstock. I had them make a thinner neck. I wanted .770 at first fret but settled for .820. Still thinner than .875!

The Editor said:
I have a custom neck coming in too. Its birdseye with a tele headstock. I had them make a thinner neck. I wanted .770 at first fret but settled for .820. Still thinner than .875!

Are you talking about a Warmoth bass neck with a custom back profile? Now that's intriguing... :eek: :)

Ya, after talking to warmoth custom shop, they said they'll do it. Its going to cost me $90- $100 more for the thinner neck. They told me .820 at first fret was as thin as they would go.

The Editor said:
Ya, after talking to warmoth custom shop, they said they'll do it. Its going to cost me $90- $100 more for the thinner neck. They told me .820 at first fret was as thin as they would go.

Hope they to the reverse way  :icon_biggrin:
I would like a 1" neck

Back