24 3/4 scale neck

rainday

Hi every one here!!~ i'm new come this forum !!~  :icon_smile:

i have a Scale Neck and Body problem ~~

I have a Kramer Proaxe guitar ~~ but the guitar neck is broken ~~ i would like to get the new one ~

i want to know warmoth 24 3/4 neck is fit my proaxe body??

My proaxe is used a 24 3/4 scale with 24 Fret ~ i know warmoth only make 22frets in 24 3/4 neck now ~ but 22 fret also fit my playing ~

anybody have some ideas about my case??

thx so much at all !!~~ :headbang:

Warmoth necks will only retrofit on Fender scale bodies. Never heard of a fit with a 24 3/4" Kramer unfotunately.

Gregg Stewart said:
Warmoth necks will only retrofit on Fender scale bodies. Never heard of a fit with a 24 3/4" Kramer unfotunately.

Will Warmoth still build a 24-3/4 scale neck for an older 24-3/4 scale body made by them? I have one that's about 10 years old that could use a new neck.

Guitslinger said:
Gregg Stewart said:

Will Warmoth still build a 24-3/4 scale neck for an older 24-3/4 scale body made by them? I have one that's about 10 years old that could use a new neck.
We'll need to identify how it's routed. Can you post a straight on (top of body) picture of it so that we can eyeball the pickup and bridge locations as it relates to the neck pocket? After we look at it, we may ask you to measure part of it to confirm what we're seeing. We may be able to do a neck if you have the kind of routing I suspect you have.

if have any replacement neck is great ~~!!!!

because can't find any replacement neck in the market now !!~~ so sad !!~  :tard:

Back