24 3/4" Conversion necks.

M

misplacedsanity

Could some one help me out with this, would a 24 3/4" Conversion neck intonate correctly on a strat body?

This have been discussed before in about three or four threads, but lets go...

Yes, it's made in a way that will be as fine as any 24,75"... Not only the nut goes near the bridge, the 12th (center of the scale) goes to... soo it's done how it need to be done...

Just a thought, do you really think they would sell something that would come on real life useless?  :icon_scratch: ???

I didn't know if the bridge position was identical on all body shapes, it was specifically strats I was asking about. I didn't think warmoth would sell a neck that wouldn't intonate correctly, they do sell more than one body type.

misplacedsanity said:
I didn't know if the bridge position was identical on all body shapes, it was specifically strats I was asking about. I didn't think warmoth would sell a neck that wouldn't intonate correctly, they do sell more than one body type.
Fair enough...  :laughing7:
The bridge still keeps in its place... You can put a convertion neck in a Fender body without problem, for example... only the neck change  :icon_thumright:

Back