1st Order placed

shush

Just got off the phone with JC and placed my 1st Warmoth order, I cant wait for it to arrive, heres the neck :

And heres the body :

that's got a face on it!

the neck pic didn't work... congrats though - good luck with it. :)

It has a face on it for now... the pick guard will cover one of the eyes  :-\

Yamtx said:

I love it, but you're right, the guard will cover some interesting figure.

:(

RLW said:
Yamtx said:

I love it, but you're right, the guard will cover some interesting figure.

:(

That's why a nicely figured piece of wood should never be top routed.......It should be law......

Sorry for the neck pic not being available anymore, I will post pics once build is complete !!

juliancs said:
The one eye monster of the blue.....awesome colours man!

I might name it 'The Pirate'  :glasses10:

Warmoth did a whole batch of guitars about 4-6 weeks ago in that same color, there was an LP, a tele i think, a handfull anyway.

That blue is really attractive, and I hope they do more of them, I drooled all over my keyboard with those blue guitars, congrats

Is that the new improved (doesn't look green in the middle type) blue finish? :icon_scratch:

The Blue Burst LP they had was spectacular.  I probably would have ended up getting that (though I am glad it worked out that I got the Bengal Burst) if someone hadn't snagged it the day I got my money together,

Actually......I see another (smaller) face that will sadly be covered by the bridge. Gorgeous guitar body - good fortune on your build!

SlingBass said:
Actually......I see another (smaller) face that will sadly be covered by the bridge. Gorgeous guitar body - good fortune on your build!

Yeah thats the one I saw first time I looked at this body,  yeah it will be covered by the trem, hey didnt you used to hang around in the carvin museum ???

shush said:
Yeah thats the one I saw first time I looked at this body,  yeah it will be covered by the trem, hey didnt you used to hang around in the carvin museum ???
Yup, same guy. I bought a couple of Warmoth necks for my Fenders (a Jazz & P-Bass), and am now a convert. I've long looked at Warmoth products - don't know why it took me so long to pull the trigger. Good to see you here!

Yeah me too, I looked for ages before going down the Carvin route. Took me long enough to pluck up the courage to 'Build' a guitar myself

Back