0-2 weeks

hannaugh

Master Member
0-2 weeks left on my build.  I'm actually checking my bank account 3 times a day to see if they've charged me yet.   

I can't wait to see it!

:laughing7:

Terrifying the wait, isn't it??? And the wait for a email arrives?? once I called warmoth from my cell phone, how much anxious I was  :toothy12: The bill came a little expensive...  :sad:

They charged me!  They charged me!  It's on it's way!  It's done!  AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Did you get an e-mail Quantum View notice for UPS.  It will give you the arrival date. 

No, I didn't get any email.  I just saw the charge on my bank account from Warmoth.  I was hoping I would get something about the shipping... I mean, my order was almost $1500, you'd think I would get confirmation in case something goes arwry. 

when I orderd my stuff it just showed up at my house - I had no idea it was coming.

Hey hannaugh there is a anti tax and govenator rally today at 3pm at slidebar in Fullerton hosted by KFI should be alot of drinking and smashing of Arnold movies and what not. Anyway you should try and make it out looks like alot of fun.

Back