VOTE HERE! -- 2012 Guitar of the Year --

Which instrument should be the Unofficial Warmoth Forum Guitar of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Marko's guitars are nice in general.  I don't think he has one build I wouldn't steal borrow from him. 

Congratulations to Bagman67 and his Guitar of the Year! What a classy looking Tele - I would love to build a similar one someday.

Oh, wow!  I hadn't even realized the counts were visible.  I am very grateful, gang - and I note that I was very close to a bunch of other guitars for vote counts.  This place is awesome, and so is the competition. 

Many thanks, and keep building!

Bagman

Missed GOY by one vote... again!  Congrats though, at least I lost to a great build.  :icon_thumright:

Excellent! Just... excellent! A well-deserved win in a field of fierce competition. That's a standout instrument that deserves recognition as such, and I'm pleased to see that happen. Plus, my faith in voting has been restored <grin>

Congratulations!  :eek:ccasion14:

Once again, my vote was the kiss of death... That, or I like unpopular guitars.  :dontknow:

Congrats Bagman.  Have an unofficial Unofficial Warmoth corner picture!

Attachments

• GOTY-2012.png
    61.4 KB · Views: 359
The greatest of congratulations to you Mr. Bagman :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
That geetar is a real classic beauty  :glasses9: and every one of those votes are well deserved.
I am still gonna copy that girl some day...
:rock-on:

Congrats! I can't believe it, but apparently I forgot to vote at all. I don't even know where my vote would have gone, but the race was so close it might have been an important one :doh: woops.

Congrats Bagman

To be honest, I voted for Hannaughs bass, but your's was my #2 choice... way to go.

Congratulations Bagman, to you and that ultra-classy guitar; it's a stunner by any standard, as were all the entries last month.

Back