VOTE HERE! -- 2012 Guitar of the Year --

Which instrument should be the Unofficial Warmoth Forum Guitar of the Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

Its time to vote!

Cast your vote for the Unofficial Warmoth Forum 2012 Guitar of the Year

All of the entries are outstanding, but only one can win.

In case of a tie, there will be a runoff.

Good luck to all the builders!

Bagman67 said:
You said a mouthful, Dan.  Rare company to find oneself in, for sure.

You can say that again  :icon_thumright:
I consider myself to be very privileged to be placed amongst this group of beauties  :glasses9:
By the way Bagman, I will be making a copy of your tele some day.  It is a real clasic....
Best of luck to everyone and  :rock-on:

Seriously, that black Tele is the shizz, and I'm not usually big on solid black finishes.  Awesome combo of elements.

Yeah, every time I see that thing I get envious all over again.

:dontknow:  Anyone else notice that there are 3 with Spalted Maple.

I voted for the same one that I actually voted for and actually voted correctly and won for once in all my time of voting.
.... that make any cense  :laughing7:

Hint ..... chocolate  :icon_biggrin:

Good luck all ..... they are ALL exceptional guitars  :guitarplayer2:

BTW ... that Black Tele (Bagmans) is one that anyone would love to own ..... Hands down, No arguments  :icon_thumright:

That wenge is quite delicious.  Had the headstock been pointing the correct direction I probably would've voted for it.

Updown said:

Agree...lots of Teles and spalt.  Glad to see we are moving away from the AAAAAAAAA quilt/flame LPs.  Not that there is anything wrong with them (I have two!!!) I just think the board is looking for something different/unique.

DMRACO said:
Updown said:

Agree...lots of Teles and spalt.  Glad to see we are moving away from the AAAAAAAAA quilt/flame LPs.  Not that there is anything wrong with them (I have two!!!) I just think the board is looking for something different/unique.

Go Coffee table!!  :icon_biggrin:

Every instrument is very very nice.

But.

There is one that is almost perfect.  Just needs a b-bender.

bluestometal said:
So hard to pick up just one! I'm really torn between two on 'em.

:icon_scratch:  What ONLY 2 

In that case .... Toss a coin  :icon_biggrin:

I didn't vote for it the first time around, but it earned my vote for GotY. So far though, my vote has been the kiss of death for GotM entries.  :dontknow:

DMRACO said:
Updown said:

Of the 3 Guitar of the Year winners, we've had a Warmoth finished BK VIP, an Iron Maiden Strat, and a Tonar finished TV yellow mahogany Tele.  3 different body styles, three different woods, 3 different people doing the finish.  A 5A figured top LP is actually overdue.

Super Turbo Deluxe Custom said:
DMRACO said:
Updown said:

Of the 3 Guitar of the Year winners, we've had a Warmoth finished BK VIP, an Iron Maiden Strat, and a Tonar finished TV yellow mahogany Tele.  3 different body styles, three different woods, 3 different people doing the finish.  A 5A figured top LP is actually overdue.

never looked at it that way from the GOTY perspective.  In the end, a well executed design and finish will pop to the top, independent of the wood.

I'm pretty sure my LP is the only LP that has ever won... right?  And really, very few LPs even get entered. 

Although I love Strats, I'm glad we haven't had many all-Strat months recently.  I remember we had one month where EVERY entry was a Strat except for like one Tele. 

Back