Koa Limited Release

There is actually a meadowhawk on reverb currently, only $4500. Looks like the dude stripped the pups and controls...
Yep, it was part of Warmoth's recent run of limited meadowhawks that were body and neck only.
I made an offer on it, but it was declined. Offered $300 less than what the new price was, which in my opinion is a generous used value for it. Oh well.

How often do you folks plan on doing releases? Twice a year? or perhaps just about one a year? Also are there other reclaimed bunk bed necks in the future?

Probably not more than once a year. Maybe even less frequently than that.

IIRC, the BB Koa necks are all gone now.

Aaron I have a question, I opened up my box last week and saw a possible finish issue on my koa body on the lower horn, what department should i address this with?

Our customer service department is your point of contact for pretty much everything.

Ya I think that would look good, but all my guitar’s already have maple necks. I’ll try something different.
I still might eventually order a rosewood neck with a bound rosewood board. I think that would look really killer on these.

My guitar body just showed up, I think it took a boat back to the island. I’m thinking dark fretboard I don’t think neck wood would matter too much I think most of them would look good.

Are you installing the studs for the bridge yourself? Also you live on an island? Thats cool, what island?

I ended up ordering a roasted flame maple neck with rosewood board for mine. Not from Warmoth though. Sorry not sorry.

May I ask what website you buy necks from? Always nice to check out other options and window shop or actually smash buy now button. :cool: 🎸

These bodies don't like common short shaft pots. I've had to shave material (wood) out of the back of the control cavity so I can get the pot threads all the way through enough where I can secure them with the nuts.

These bodies don't like common short shaft pots. I've had to shave material (wood) out of the back of the control cavity so I can get the pot threads all the way through enough where I can secure them with the nuts.

Long shaft pots are the way to go in general for rear rout bodies.

Back