40th Anniversary Special Dye Finishes

Rgand said:
There's only one of the Nebula Burst bodies left.

The best one, IMO! I'm guessing it's lingering because it's a hardtail.

PS14730a.jpg

Lucky I got the one I want  :turtle:

this one , as I like one can have P90neck + TV jones Bridge Pickup:

PS14724a.jpg

did I miss any other Pele Fade Strat that is Not fix bridge can select own pickup?

I like Quilt Maple top of this 2 SSS one better , but I got too many SSS strat  :help: no $ to got 2

PS14725A.jpg

PS14726A.jpg

I got the Pele Fade SSS Tremolo one, it would have been a tough choice had I seen the Nebula Burst SSS Strat one.

Got my foot at the door early and got the Maui Surf Quilted Maple top Strat.......extremely happy now !!!

I see one SOLOIST GUITAR BODY with  Super High Grade Quilt Maple  , but it smaller than strat
SLP495A.jpg

Some other great one

This one still not sold when I see it
PT8243A.jpg

other sold one I like

PT8244A.jpg

PT8246A.jpg

SLP497A.jpg

I have been thinking about  P90neck + TV jones Bridge Pickup guitar for some years , as this and more simulation collection .

Finally it land on 40th Anniversary one

index.php

Attachments

• p90TVJ.jpg
    p90TVJ.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 919
Wow!  I never even saw this one.  I love the teal sides fading into purple.

PS14725A.jpg

Looking forward to seeing this one finished out docteurseb.

Down to seven in just over two hours. All the Pele Fades and Nebula Bursts are gone. Glad to hear a few of them went forum members.

PhilHill said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O21FNtmUHiU[/youtube]

Chameleon...Really?

We've done those a couple times. The one in the video go from one blue to green. We did some another time than went from copper to green. It was a more dramatic change.

We'll probably do them again at some point.

We've done those a couple times. The one in the video go from one blue to green. We did some another time than went from copper to green. It was a more dramatic change.

Is that a Base color, followed by tinted lacquer ?

Rick said:
Damn, the ones I wanted to looked at are gooonnnne!!!!!!!!

This. Can't you mark them as sold, but leave them in the shop for some time? I think I didn't even see all of them.
Now I really dig a quilt maui fade soloist sss + floyd

PhilHill said:

Is that a Base color, followed by tinted lacquer ?

I honestly have no idea how it's done. Sorry.

Back