WTB Wilkinson Tremolo

rapfohl09

Hey everyone. Due to Warmoth's Screaming Deal sale I have a need for a Wilkinson Tremolo. The new price is a little steep, so I figured I would check in and see if anyone has one they are willing to part with. Send me a PM with pictures and a price and we can work something out :icon_thumright:

You may want to consider the Wilkies they have here.  I've used a couple and they're pretty nice. The only downside to them, if you can call it that, is that regardless of whether you want the chrome, black or gold part, they always have the stainless steel saddles. Since stainless won't anodize or take paint well, you always have a brushed satin grey appearance. But, they're all in the $50 range, so that's attractive.

On that same page, for $15 you can also get a set of roller saddles for those bridges. Nice little parts.

I have one of those GFS Wilky's on one of my guitars, there's really not much difference as far as feel from the originals. Don't ask me about the tone, I'm too lazy to come up with a made up answer.

Back