WTB: Warmoth 72 pbass body

Kip Page

anyone out there selling a Warmoth 72 pbass body??? need the pickguard too and a neck :headbang1:

There's a site on the 'net called "The Stratosphere" that sells a variety of new, used or otherwise reclaimed Fender bodies and necks. Stock varies, of course, due to it's flea market nature. Prices aren't as attractive as you might imagine, but they're better than retail and their offerings are generally pretty good. I mean, they're not selling beat-up junk or Pacific rim knock-offs. They also sell some peripheral parts for those instruments, so you may be able to get your pickguard, bridge, etc. there as well.

Also, eBay can be a great source of individual parts. Sometimes it's good for a laugh, too. It's surprising what some people think some things are worth. Conversely, you can also stumble across some incredible opportunities. One man's trash is another man's treasure, and all that.

I picked up the Eric Johnson loaded pickguard and trem cover plate  for my chambered Strat from The Stratosphere at what I found to be an acceptable price.  They aren't the cheapest suppliers but they are selling genuine Fender goods, and they don't appear ready to fold up their tent and disappear.

Back