Why am I having a hard time posting pictures all of a sudden?

ragamuffin

So I'm posting pictures in the same way that I always have (posting to Imgur and then pasting the BBC code into my forum posts), but suddenly they're not working. How do I fix that? My pictures are working fine on other forums...

So I'm posting pictures in the same way that I always have (posting to Imgur and then pasting the BBC code into my forum posts), but suddenly they're not working. How do I fix that? My pictures are working fine on other forums...
Uh, retardation? Or too many megs

Instead of using BBC get the image link not the URL...and just pasting it to the post gives this for example.

I don't have imgur, so there may be other options available to you, where you can use insert image but I think Imgur have changed some of their settings to make it to make it more difficult for you to post without promoting their site.

Last edited:
Here is an example with your signature image which will show.

But if you try to use the same link in insert image, the forum gives this message. It looks like Imgur have changed their settings to promote themselves more.

1684215407178.png

Last edited:
Interesting, when I try to upload the image directly in the post it size the file is too large, which hasn't happened up till now

Anyone know what the max file size is?

Last edited:
Imgur did recently make some big changes to limit certain account types and removed huge swaths of NSFW images. I have no doubt that those changes might be affecting other image hostings.

Interesting, when I try to upload the image directly in the post it size the file is too large, which hasn't happened up till now

Anyone know what the max file size is?
I asked about this a while back. I'm glad it not just me.

I have to resize my pics down to nothing to get them to upload, and even then, it's a 50/50 at best. I never got a reason as to why I can't upload from my phone to here, while I can on other forums that use the same software.
I've been linking to other forums where I don't have this issue.

Back