whats up with all the norwegians?

smavridis

why are there so many of you?!? lol seriously there are alot of norwegians on this board. is there a reason warmoth is so popular over there?

haha- i have no idea! I don't even know how I stumbled upon this site... however there is no doubt that buying the a guitar from the US, especially a little over a year ago, is a whooole lot cheaper... I'd go with prices beeing the number one reason norwegians look for guitars abroad, and as to why so many of us are here; warmoth is reeealy cool:D I haven't even considered doing research on any custom-shop for guitars in norway because I know that I can get anything here for half the price anyway=)

Norwegians like their wood!

also, its better than greek, they invented gayness!  :icon_biggrin:

Markoooooo said:
Norwegians like their wood!

also, its better than greek, they invented gayness!  :icon_biggrin:

lol that was hilarious! i would rather be any kind of Scandinavian than greek, their women are so beautiful!

I prefer the swedes myself..
I just read that a law was passed in Sweden that now officially allows women to go topless in public pools and beaches.
apparently its was considered discrimination as men weren't forced to wear tops either.

Markoooooo said:
I just read that a law was passed in Sweden that now officially allows women to go topless in public pools and beaches.
apparently its was considered discrimination as men weren't forced to wear tops either.
Hmm.....I've never been to that part of Europe.  I need to plan a trip.  :laughing7:

Although I'm all USA.  My ancestry is like 50% swede (25% lithuanian, 25% polish). Maybe there is something to this Warmoth and scandinavian connection. :)

Markoooooo said:
that... is... awesome...

smavridis said:
Markoooooo said:
that... is... awesome...

We have the same law up here in Ontario - which is a lot closer and the beer is better  :evil4:

mayfly said:
smavridis said:
Markoooooo said:
that... is... awesome...

We have the same law up here in Ontario - which is a lot closer and the beer is better  :evil4:

i NEED to visit the world

Markoooooo said:
I believe thay have some pretty liberal gun laws too...If I'm not mistaken... :dontknow:

DangerousR6 said:
I believe thay have some pretty liberal gun laws too...If I'm not mistaken... :dontknow:

Um... no, I don't think so. Anyone here who owns a gun and A, is not a police officer or B, does not hunt, is considerered a weirdo to be avoided. With some merit, in my opinion... Actually I don't really know what the law is but the attitude to guns/weaponry in general is very different. Buuut that's a different discussion :)

That's the situation here in Sweden anyway, don't know about Norway (to remain slightly on topic).

Norwegians need permits from the police department in order to buy and own any gun. You have to be a member of a local gun-club and or have a hunters-exam in order to get this permit so you can prove that you will use it responsibly. Hunting-rifles, hunting-shotguns and some pistols and revolvers are availiable! Thats just off the top of my head, and now we are officially waay waaaay off topic:D. For a NRA member, Norway is hell. haha... I kinda like it though when you know noone is running around half crazed in the woods with a 50-cal sniper-rifle and some moonshine....=)

kboman said:
DangerousR6 said:

Um... no, I don't think so. Anyone here who owns a gun and A, is not a police officer or B, does not hunt, is considerered a weirdo to be avoided. With some merit, in my opinion... Actually I don't really know what the law is but the attitude to guns/weaponry in general is very different. Buuut that's a different discussion :)

That's the situation here in Sweden anyway, don't know about Norway (to remain slightly on topic).
Oooooops, my bad. Maybe it was Switzerland I was thinking of..... :dontknow:

Back