whammy trouble

shanejw

Has anyone had any trouble with their whammy not returning to original pitch with the pedal back?  The only way I can get mine to come back to pitch is to stand on it, and that gets annoying.

Is this a Digitech whammy?  If so you may want to recalibrate it.  Plug it in while stepping on the switch, release the switch when led starts blinking, move the pedal all the way forward then all the way back, then press switch again to exit calibration mode.  Also check for obstructions or extra rubber under the pedal.

Blue313 said:
Is this a Digitech whammy?  If so you may want to recalibrate it.   Plug it in while stepping on the switch, release the switch when led starts blinking, move the pedal all the way forward then all the way back, then press switch again to exit calibration mode.   Also check for obstructions or extra rubber under the pedal.

Ahhh - now the original post makes much more sense.

mayfly said:
Ahhh - now the original post makes much more sense.

rofl! :toothy12:

When you put it that way, it's pretty hilarious to re-read that first post again. Yes, I imagine it would get slightly annoying to have to stand on the guitar to make it return to pitch...

Back