Warmoth Today Again

simple

Staff member
I snapped a few pics walking across the factory I thought I'd share with ya!
Your Sales Team! These are the guys you'll talk to when you call in.

Attachments

• 0830070856.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 378
  • 0830070850.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 349
Mo'

Attachments

• 0830070851.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 397
  • 0830070852a.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 346
Mo'

Attachments

• 0830070853.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 347
  • 0830070855.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 263
On the shipping table for a lucky someone!

Attachments

• 0830070935a.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 276
Gregg! I think I have said: "Do not show my next projects in the forum!"  :laughing7:

Those golden guitars are the Gold Top Gold or the Candy Yellow?

Mr Alfang said today to make the revolution.... I'm thinking: In France, the people make the Revolution because only the royality had the money and food... Perhaps, we should do the revolution, because only Warmoth has the beautifull guitars!! :evil4:

I just gave my credit card to a friend and told him, no matter how much I beg, do NOT give it back to me. Those Goldies are making me crazy.

In the third picture, that brown LP hanging up near the ceiling... WHAT IS THAT? Burl maple? Whatever it is, I WANT IT. Wow.

Also..
NonsenseTele said:
Mr Alfang said today to make the revolution.... I'm thinking: In France, the people make the Revolution because only the royality had the money and food... Perhaps, we should do the revolution, because only Warmoth has the beautifull guitars!! :evil4:

Nonsense, I like the way you think. We'll storm the factory wielding "axes" stolen off the walls in Guitar Center!

In the third picture, that brown LP hanging up near the ceiling... WHAT IS THAT? Burl maple? Whatever it is, I WANT IT. Wow
It's Wild Maple. It's just getting made for the Showcase so if you really want it, better say something quick!

RLW said:
I just gave my credit card to a friend and told him, no matter how much I beg, do NOT give it back to me. Those Goldies are making me crazy.

Wow! Good you can do it... Nobody who knows me should accept my cc, because they would fear of could happen if I found one bautifull guitar... torture is the lightest way of persuasion! :laughing7:

It's usually a bad thing when someone says "look at all those bodies piled up in there",  But in this case...Wowww!  I don't know how you walk out the door at the end of a day.

jackthehack said:
Nonsense Tele - did you ever finish that spalted maple tele body in your profile picture?

:sad1: In deed: No!
I'm buying woods, parts to a neck-thru Tele that i'll build to a friend (he'll be my first 'artist signature')... now I need a place to cut the woods...

EDIT: I'll begin to work with guitar building as a hobby, but I'll need to change to a house to buy saws and somethings like that....

Hey Gregg In the 3rd picture that neck with CBS peghead what wood is that?

Nope it's not mine that one is lefthanded.

Ooooh.

Whats the body colour I have circled - Oregon beige?

Stratbody.jpg

That would be yellow trans. Here it is:

Attachments

• yeller1.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 311
  • yeller2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 294
Back