Warmoth today 3/6

I want a quilt top tele so bad.

Hey Gregg, whats going on with that explorer.  Is that natural grain? or grain filler or a dye and a sandback?

Volitions Advocate said:
I want a quilt top tele so bad.

Hey Gregg, whats going on with that explorer.  Is that natural grain? or grain filler or a dye and a sandback?
That one is probably going to the Showcase since it looks to be a Koa lam with Bloodwood strips running through it. Probably just putting it up as a raw body.

riverbluff said:
Great looking LP body!
Yeah, the dye guy tried something new. Dyed the Mahogany with a Fire Burst method and even the Natural binding got dyed an orangish red. It is super cool looking though my phone doesn't do it justice. It's headed to the Showcase.

Blue313 said:
I love these posts!

Who won the neck vs body battle?
Rob had first strike advantage with the neck and John was caught a little off guard. It's still going on. I guess we'll have more damaged goods for the Screaming Deals section now...

OMG some nice things there!!!!
I saw some nice blanks on the bunch and I'm almost blind (just made eye cirurgy and using a securre glass that is a pain...)

Woo.........what a great stash of body and neck blanks.  Thanks for the mini tour, Gregg.

That's what horseplay will get you on the shop floor. It's always fun til someone gets an eye poked out.... Or a tele to the head...:tard:

Blue313 said:
I love these posts!

Who won the neck vs body battle?

I can see it now.

"Dear Warmoth,

I'm planning on blugeoning a co-worker.  Is it better to use a finished maple or an exotic, un-finished neck?  Does this affect the warranty?

Sincerely,
                               -Distraught in Dallas."

"Thank you for inquiry Distraught in Dallas.  For blugeoning purposes, these are only preferences.  Ask yourself which you would like better.  The warranty will not be affected as long as a neck requiring a finish is finished properly.  However, we do recommend the Warmoth Pro neck construction with double expanding truss rod and 6150 frets.

Thanks,
                            -Warmoth Employee."

Gregg I told you NOT to take my picture!!!!!!........ See the trouble you've caused!!!!!

0306091612.jpg

Back