Warmoth Stratocaster: Ash body/Birdseye Neck

SixString

Need to sell my strat in order to finance some other stuff I got going in life.  Been trying to sell local (Craigslist), however haven't had any bites.  I'm not sure how to handle shipping, but figured I'd at least open it up to the forum.  I'd be open to meeting half way for any SoCal'ers that are not in the immediate area.  Thanks for checking!

Price = $900 (includes hard case)

Body
wood - swamp ash
bridge rout - American standard
jack rout - top
contours - contoured heel
finish - black gloss

Neck

wood - birdseye maple
scale - 25-1/2"
frets - stainless steel
nut - GraphTech black TUSQ XL
finish - clear gloss

Parts
Tuners - Sperzel locking
Pickups - Roadhouse 65s
Bridge - American standard
Wiring - premium Strat wiring kit from Stewmac

Had it professionally set up by The Guitar Remedy in Santa Ana (Paul is a killer tech!).

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 303
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 284
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 282
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 295
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 288
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 286
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 286
She's a beauty, to be sure, but I think your price for the assembled guitar is really your stumbling block to liquidity.  Warmoth bits and bobs are top flight, but most folks have never heard of 'em, so they're a tough sell.  For those of us in the know, an assembled Warmoth guitar is kind of beside the point - we like the parts for what they are, and usually have our own plans for custom goodness.  I think you'll move the merch a little quicker (and get more dough) if you part it out.

Bagman67 said:
...I think your price for the assembled guitar is really your stumbling block to liquidity.  Warmoth bits and bobs are top flight, but most folks have never heard of 'em, so they're a tough sell.

Yeah, I knew that posting a 'Warmoth' would not generate the same response as 'Fender'.  Guess I'm just hoping for somebody looking for something different.

Bagman67 said:
For those of us in the know, an assembled Warmoth guitar is kind of beside the point - we like the parts for what they are, and usually have our own plans for custom goodness.

Yup.

Bagman67 said:
I think you'll move the merch a little quicker (and get more dough) if you part it out.

Damn, didn't even think about selling in parts.  It just seems like such a shame dismantling a beautifully playing guitar....

I saw this on the OC CraigsList and thought 'what a beauty'. Seeing yours was part of the inspiration behind getting the 8 Ball.

Back on topic: If you do decide to part it out let me know. I'll take the Sperzels off your hands. I'm (semi) local in North San Diego.

Thanks MikeW, if I get any more interest in individual pieces I'll likely part it out.  I'll keep ya in mind for the Sperzels!

Cheers-

Back