Warmoth Spalt Maple Strat Completed

hey Max, sounds like you got a grounding problem. may have to consult the other experts here to determine if your wiring was done properly.

hi ryan, she's sounding real sweet now. in a band situation, i'm thinking she might not cut through too nicely. but she's giving me some juicy tones now which i am liking! hope to bbe able to do some soundclip soon. cheers

Max said:
Good for you!
I got my PAF 36th yesterday, too. My family left for dinner when I was at my gf's house, so I got back home and coped with myfamilyleftmebehind syndrome by wiring the thing up with the strings still on. :p There's a humming that goes away when I touch any metal part, though. Any ideas? (sorry for the hijack)

Did you remember to ground the bridge?

When you touch metal (like the bridge or the strings) and the hum stops - that means it's grounded.

Looks great with the DiMarzios in there!  Did you put the Chopper in the neck and the Fast Track 1 in the middle, or the other way around?

DocNrock said:
NonsenseTele said:
DocNrock said:
NonsenseTele said:
Now we are talking the same language! Awesome! :D

Is that Portugese?   :laughing7:

Kyrgyz:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyrgyz_language
:laughing7:

Ha!  Except I heard they are kicking our military base out of their country.   :sad1:

Very cold there during the winter.  -4 when I was there last year and that was before it got really cold!

Back