Warmoth Raffle?

sbk12

What happened to the Warmoth raffle build? I have not heard much about it in a while..

Oh ok..Thanks for the response..It seemed like everyone got quiet there for a while...lol..

Blue313 dropped off, he pulled his threads and posts, i think the IRS got him, we'll miss him he was a good egg.

Alfang said:
Blue313 dropped off, he pulled his threads and posts, i think the IRS got him, we'll miss him he was a good egg.

Look up.  :icon_scratch:

Dan, you'll probably get that L5S before my V2 arrives.  :sad:

Warmoth needs to sell 8-10 week advent calendars.  You can load em up with chocolate and every day you wake up and say something like "Man, still 5-7 weeks left... that's a long time... oh well, at least I get candy!".

hannaugh said:
Warmoth needs to sell 8-10 week advent calendars.  You can load em up with chocolate and every day you wake up and say something like "Man, still 5-7 weeks left... that's a long time... oh well, at least I get candy!".

LOL, for my V2, I need a 14 to 16 week calendar.  :tard:

hannaugh said:
That's a lot of chocolate, and a lot of those little cardstock doors.

That's OK.  I have a few other completed Warmoths I can play while I wait.  :icon_biggrin:

hannaugh said:
You can load em up with chocolate

I've made an alike thing for the last 2 or 3 years and didn't worked much fine, I got a lot pounds to carry with me and the anxious is still there :laughing7:

Alfang said:
No worries, my accountant already has the info.  It'll be declared as gambling winnings-other on next years taxes.  :sad1:

DocNrock said:
Alfang said:

Look up.   :icon_scratch:

Dan, you'll probably get that L5S before my V2 arrives.   :sad:
Its ok, I'm neck deep in other peoples projects still.  It keeps me busy enough.

I'll have to admit that when I do assemble the L5S, the fret work is going to have to wait about a month.  I've done five level and dressings since Christmas and I'm a bit tired.

Back