Warmoth Pro Rosewood Neck - '59 round back

MN_JDTele

My other thread was cluttered, so I am listing this by itself.  The neck has 0 fret wear.  Specs: Pro Angled - Indian Rosewood w/Rosewood board - 1 11/16" nut - '59 roundback - 6150 Frets - 10-16" Compound Radius - MOP Dots - Black TUSQ XL nut

Also to go with the neck, are a set of gold Grover rotogrip locking tuners with ebony buttons, and a rosewood trussrod cover.  SOLD!!!

WarmothPro_Neck001.jpg

WarmothPro_Neck003.jpg

WarmothPro_Neck002.jpg

WarmothPro_Neck004.jpg

WarmothPro_Neck005.jpg

Built to order, the neck runs $430 right now.  The Tuners are $100, Buttons $30, and t-rod cover is $20.  Total of about $580...

These items for sale always seem to come up when $$$ is running low. Maybe my wife wouldn't mind if I bought this neck instead of finishing the nursery :binkybaby: On second thought, it wouldn't do me any good to have this neck if I'm not alive to play it.

Anyways, good luck with the sale.....wish I could take it off your hands.

MN_JDTele said:
Is the price to high?  Seemed like a good deal to me?

I don't know if the price is too high, but I'm not sure I'd call it any kind "deal". For example, right now in the Showcase you can get a really sweet multi-lam Rosewood/Rosewood with pearloid trap inlays, '59 roundback, 1 11/16" nut width and compound radius for $300.

WN1190A.jpg

WN1190B.jpg

Add some SS frets for $20, a set of gold Schaller Mini-Lockers for $108, and a TUSQ nut for $30 and you have an arguably better neck that's brand spankin' new w/ a factory warranty for only $458. So... I don't know. I think I'd go past yours for this one. But, it also points out that there are taste/technical issues involved. Not everybody likes MOP inlays or nickel/silver frets or frets that size, so those things might be a compromise that may be tolerable if compensated for. Not everybody likes Grovers, so they'd not only be a compromise but a costly one, there wouldn't be any warranty on your part, the neck isn't new, and so on.

I guess we'll see.  I was thinking with the tuners, buttons, and t-rod cover, the price was a pretty good deal...but that is up to the buyer I guess.  The grover roto-grips are top notch tuners.  If someone has a different idea, feel free to PM and we'll talk. 

:rock-on:

Never made it to eBay, and I have received a few messages about this neck recently and thought I would bump it one last time... 

Back