Warmoth open today?

Nope.  National US holiday.  Heck, I'm not even in the country right now. (Vancouver, BC)

no offense, but do you really think that they would be open on a holiday?
no body wants to work on holidays...

jackthehack said:
Wrangler said:
Anyone know if warmoth is open today?

Thanks  :rock-on:

Sure, they never take holidays. Ask for Gregg.

That's true Jack, I'm very dedicated. Even with the place locked up, I'm standing in the parking lot right now just in case. Hey Eric, bring me a sandwich.

I'm working on my own music at home today, Then hitting the free hot dogs at The Cannery in Sumner's parking lot sale.
Coolest furniture store ever!!

Nothing makes a holiday like free meat!!!

line6man said:
Are you serious? I love working on holidays. Time and a half, baby!

Here in Brazil is paid the double of an hour, as extra hours... But I dont think it worth the while... Not on my work  :toothy12:

I`m so lucky that I get payed double working at night. So now I get about $80 pr. hour for reading on this forum :laughing7: My Okuma sure make the job easy :icon_thumright:

WOW Gregg, thats dedication. You get a cookie, now get us some goodies while you're there.....I need a neck.....lol

We have the day off but one of my coworkers is traveling all day for a business trip tomorrow.  SUCKA.  :toothy11:

Uhhhhh,  I work in a restaurant.  We were open today.  We were slammed busy, and I kept thinking to myself, who ARE these people with nothing better to do on a holiday than to come sit, INSIDE, on a gorgeous sunny day?  And I'm on salary, I get paid the same no matter how much I work or what day.  Wait a minute...I think I'm the SUCKA!  :laughing7:

guitlouie said:
Uhhhhh,  I work in a restaurant.  We were open today.  We were slammed busy, and I kept thinking to myself, who ARE these people with nothing better to do on a holiday than to come sit, INSIDE, on a gorgeous sunny day?   And I'm on salary, I get paid the same no matter how much I work or what day.  Wait a minute...I think I'm the SUCKA!  :laughing7:

i always thought it rediculous that taco bell was open on christmas...
just imagine the delicious christmas feast of tacos and chalupas at taco bell!
what a great way to spend the holidays!

Micahbell said:
line6man said:
Time and a half..... :icon_scratch:  i worked today and got payed doubletime and a half... :hello2: Over $50 an hour bitcheZ.... :icon_biggrin:

And all I did was make neck plates..... :laughing11:

DangerousR6 said:
Micahbell said:
line6man said:
Time and a half..... :icon_scratch:  i worked today and got payed doubletime and a half... :hello2: Over $50 an hour bitcheZ.... :icon_biggrin:

Wish I could make neck plates in my machine. I have to make shaft extensions for our engines all night :confused4:

DangerousR6 said:
Micahbell said:
line6man said:

Good on ya!  And to think that I get the same for a colon resection whether or not it is scheduled, or if I do it as an emergency in the middle of the night on a holiday.

DocNrock said:
DangerousR6 said:
Micahbell said:
line6man said:

:icon_thumright:
Good on ya!  And to think that I get the same for a colon resection whether or not it is scheduled, or if I do it as an emergency in the middle of the night on a holiday.

Back