Warmoth Hollow Tele - 70s vibe

simple

Staff member
Hollow Tele with comfort contours and home done paint job. The idea was to look like something worn from 1971. It plays great and sounds awesome. Loaded with a Rio Grande BBQ in the bridge and a Texas in the neck. Wilkinson Trem. Army issue guitar strap. My dad always watched a show on TV called Hee-Haw and so I grew up watching Buck Owens play an acoustic guitar painted the same way, although he didn't have a peace sign sticker on it!  :laughing7:

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Nice shots, and Cool paint job, yeah I was born in "66" and grew up around a bunch of bellbottom wearing hippies.......beads hanging from the doors and long stretched and twisted bottles of beer and soda as room decorations......heheheheheh( hey Mom, whats that smell?? )
I think I saw every episode of "Hee Haw" made hahahahaahahaha.........love the chicks!!!!!!!!

Its funny but even aged and worn looking you can see the Warmoth quality, its almost Impossible to make em look shabby...hhahahahahahah...........Love it!!!!  :laughing7:

Superbeast520 said:
Nice shots, and Cool paint job, yeah I was born in "66" and grew up around a bunch of bellbottom wearing hippies.......beads hanging from the doors and long stretched and twisted bottles of beer and soda as room decorations......heheheheheh( hey Mom, whats that smell?? )
I think I saw every episode of "Hee Haw" made hahahahaahahaha.........love the chicks!!!!!!!!

Its funny but even aged and worn looking you can see the Warmoth quality, its almost Impossible to make em look shabby...hhahahahahahah...........Love it!!!!   :laughing7:
:laughing11: Too funny!  :laughing11:

The worn looks like binding from some of those angles! The close ups of it are really inspiring.

I love that guitar.  When I was kid we watched Hee-Haw every Sunday night.  I thought Buck Owen's painted acoustic was the coolest!    Sheer genius painting an electric that way. 

Back