Warmoth Employees! i have a question!

They hold tryouts every other Tuesday, and the winners are announced the following Friday.

Explorerbass said:
how do bodies get on the showcase?

Periodically we take a look at what we have and what is missing that historically sells well, then we drive a bulk order of it. Sometimes these in-house orders can take many months to show up since we put customer custom build orders as our first priority.

Nope, we have just the one. But 50 other Alder bodies were made at the same time in different shapes! Can I interest you in an Alder VW Flat top?  :laughing7:

sorry, i can only play a max of 4 strings right now :D lol im lookin for that unique "in ur face u bastards who think ur so cool because u own an $800 J-bass and suck at the playing the damn instrument" sort of look and feel. u got any suggestions that arent a mockingbird or warlock?

LOL  Explorer

lol im lookin for that unique "in ur face u bastards who think ur so cool because u own an $800 J-bass and suck at the playing the damn instrument" sort of look and feel.

Explorerbass said:
sorry, i can only play a max of 4 strings right now :D lol im lookin for that unique "in ur face u bastards who think ur so cool because u own an $800 J-bass and suck at the playing the damn instrument" sort of look and feel. u got any suggestions that arent a mockingbird or warlock?

ummmm ... there's always something made by Wishbass

:sad:

all the best,

R

wishbass looks to me like some bass ud dream up if ur wer dropping acid. if only i had the money to order a custom RR styled bass, but alas work and patience, u done it again :(

I vote for a semi-hollow body bass with f holes.  .....Does warmoth do that? Probably not enough demand.

I know there's the chambered j-bass. But whatever the hell this is, I think it looks pretty badass. But maybe this isn't the type of badass you're going for.

buyguide_thumb_bass2.jpg

no, see im looking for the guitar-y look to my bass. i love how the guitars get all the awesome designs but we have so few F*CK THEM ------>  :party07: !!!! lol im jk, but seriously look at the rr1, explorer, flying v, corvus, the moderne, the king v, the razorback, the ML, they IMO are awesome! and the explorer tops them all. thats what im looking for. plus i need a new bass soon, my band is starting to gig alot more and i have an ibanez gsr 100. I HATE IT!!!!!!! i used to have a sterling (i had been playing for three years then, i knew how to play :redflag:) until the neck broke. i would have kept it if i new about warmoth. so after saving up for 2 months, i couldnt stand it any longer and bought that piece of crap. so i need a new bass off of the showcase.

SkuttleFunk said:
Explorerbass said:

all the best,

R

Hey Rod - That's not very nice.  Friends don't let friends buy Wishbass..........

Wyliee said:
SkuttleFunk said:
Explorerbass said:

all the best,

R

Hey Rod - That's not very nice.  Friends don't let friends buy Wishbass..........

lol

Back