Warmoth E-Store now International

simple

Staff member
Just getting the word out that the Warmoth E-Store can take International orders now!  Let the impulse buys begin!!!  :eek:ccasion14:    :laughing7:

come on people, lets make warmoth into a world dominating corporation, lets get a warmoth lobbyist in every politician's office. 
lets burn a drum of crude oil, and go seal clubbing, oh wait I'm grounded.
we'll have to reschedule.
hows next tuesday?

Strike another blow for International relations :hello2: I can peruse all the gems while America sleeps :evil4: :evil4: :icon_jokercolor:

Hey, with the falling American dollar value, Warmoth parts will be almost free for those outside of the U.S.!  Now there's another good reason to move to Cabo!

Gregg Stewart said:
Hey, with the falling American dollar value, Warmoth parts will be almost free for those outside of the U.S.! 

Now USA seems Disneyworld  :icon_jokercolor:, there're a lot of toys and candies to buy (but not almost free, only a lot of convenience).

Great idea to open E-store worldwide. Thanks!!!

Although I'm waiting the neck for my second Warmoth and I won't make another one for a looong time, it's good to see that. It's quicker and saves people from trouble, printing and faxing orders.

Question: In the bodies routing options there is humbucking & humbucking to wood mounitng. What is the difference? Is it different routing?

[

Question: In the bodies routing options there is humbucking & humbucking to wood mounitng. What is the difference? Is it different routing?
[/quote]

if im not mistaken the humbucker to wood moutung is a tad bit bigger

sundin4prez said:
[

if im not mistaken the humbucker to wood moutung is a tad bit bigger
[/quote]

"To-wood" humbucker rout means the deep holes on each end of standard humbucking rout will be abscent. This leaves you wood to screw in to for an alternate way of pickup mounting; without using a humbucking mounting ring.

:hello2: :toothy12: :hello2: :toothy12: :hello2: :toothy12:

THANK YOU, ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

edit: now you're international, i've just pulled the trigger on my second build.  :icon_biggrin:

Gregg Stewart said:
Hey, with the falling American dollar value, Warmoth parts will be almost free for those outside of the U.S.!  Now there's another good reason to move to Cabo!

That's about right - if my next Warmoth order costs me $1,000 (which I have every reason to suspect it will!), it will work out, with present exchange rates, to about £510. It makes Warmoth absolutely mindblowing value for money for us Brits. Can't wait to order my next build.

I'd like to ask about the options we have for an online order. Bodies from the showcase have only routing options. What about finishing when the body is unfinished?

willyk said:
Strike another blow for International relations :hello2: I can peruse all the gems while America sleeps :evil4: :evil4: :icon_jokercolor:

Spot on!  :icon_biggrin: (I'm in Norway) i've actually been considering buying that Warmoth-headstock 4-string bass neck in the showcase just to get it. If I could only get it painted black...

Kostas said:
I'd like to ask about the options we have for an online order. Bodies from the showcase have only routing options. What about finishing when the body is unfinished?

Part of that is programming time.  We've got so many major projects going it is making my head swim.  Believe me, there is more to come!

The other part is financial accounting.  Online orders are precharged and when money sits for 4-6 weeks it needs to be 'booked' differently to make the accountants happy.  This adds to the administrative labor side of the house.  Things like clear finishes are done very regularly and can be done in a bit less time. (I believe someone asked why those were the available neck options.)

Wyliee said:
Kostas said:

Part of that is programming time.  We've got so many major projects going it is making my head swim.  Believe me, there is more to come!

The other part is financial accounting.  Online orders are precharged and when money sits for 4-6 weeks it needs to be 'booked' differently to make the accountants happy.  This adds to the administrative labor side of the house.  Things like clear finishes are done very regularly and can be done in a bit less time. (I believe someone asked why those were the available neck options.)

Thanks for trying to answer but I didn't get it. I'll be more specific:
I'd like to order an unfinished body from the showcase. The finish is not an option on the e-store. If I want it finished do i have to fax my order like I did in the past?

It really doesn't make a difference though because I always call my order in so I can confirm my needs with the salesperson and not have any mistakes.

Back