Warmoth Black Korina "Nuno" Soloist Build - COMPLETE

Does Warmoth do custom finishes, or variations on their standard finishes?  Or is this a discontinued finish?  Pardon my ignorance, I'm just getting into this.  I didn't see any finishes on their site that I thought would look good on BK (other than clear), but this one is really stunning.  The clear burst is a great idea, would they do that in black?

not only is your guitar awesome, it really is, but your attention to detail in your thought process and the way in which you work is fantastic to a new builder like me.

I really really dig what you've done there and it inspires me to try something similar.

I've always loved the N4, the simple control layout, reverse CBS-type headstock, etc.  I love the hardtail instead of a Floyd, much more functional for a guy like me.

That is really excellent. Love the attention to detail and taking your time to make sure it's just right for you.

:hello2: :blob7: :hello2:
Beautiful guitar!  You have a great eye for the fine details.  It is the fine details in any project that makes the difference between ordinary and extraordinary.
Thanks for sharing the process!
:kewlpics: :rock-on:

Back