Wanted - Esquire pickguard

spauldingrules

Howdy!  I want an esquire pickguard.  Not too picky about the color.  I have a few strat and tele pickguards I'd be willing to trade, or give me a price and I may pay it.  Thanks!

Gee, I wish I would've thought of that.  Thanks for the helpful post line6man!

Seriously, why would you bother to even post that?

In case you really are that much of a fool, I prefer to spend less money on something whenever possible.  Plus maybe someone could use something that I have that I no longer use.  Finally, with shipping, it costs more than $25 to order one.

But, you like to sneak in your lame and pointless comments.  Thanks for sharing!

line6man said:
Considering that it only costs $25 to order one, why not just do that?

Geez. Why didn't you just ask where he lives so you could hunt him down and kill him? Even if he had the pickguard you were asking for, he'd probably only want to use it to test fit it in your ass at this point.

Wow.  Looks like everyone received their delivery of crankypants at the same time.

spauldingrules said:
Gee, I wish I would've thought of that.  Thanks for the helpful post line6man!

Seriously, why would you bother to even post that?

In case you really are that much of a fool, I prefer to spend less money on something whenever possible.  Plus maybe someone could use something that I have that I no longer use.  Finally, with shipping, it costs more than $25 to order one.

But, you like to sneak in your lame and pointless comments.  Thanks for sharing!

line6man said:
Considering that it only costs $25 to order one, why not just do that?

There is no need for rudeness and name calling here. This is not YouTube. :dontknow:

On a forum of maybe a hundred regular posters, it would seem a bit difficult to find such a rare part. Esquire pickguards aren't something a lot of people have lying around to sell. Conversely, you could order one quickly and cheaply from Warmoth in whatever material you want.

You should just order one from Warmoth! they're about 25 dollars!

Or you could be a disrespectful tightass with no people skills and make enemies on the internet...

that's cool too.

That's funny because you did what I did.

SPRINKLES said:
You should just order one from Warmoth! they're about 25 dollars.

Or you could be a disrespectful tightass with no people skills and make enemies on the internet...

that's cool too.

spauldingrules said:

Woah.... Woah woah...

I just want to get past this rough patch, babe. So we can cuddle with our shirts off.

Is that so much to ask?

SPRINKLES said:
spauldingrules said:

Woah.... Woah woah...

I just want to get past this rough patch, babe. So we can cuddle with our shirts off.

Is that so much to ask?

I love how everything on this forum just sort of wanders off into randomness.  :cool01:

Joey, you horribly mean person.  How DARE you, sir!  I think my 22 month old overreacts less than some of these kids.  ;)

-Mark

AprioriMark said:
Joey, you horribly mean person.  How DARE you, sir!  I think my 22 month old overreacts less than some of these kids.  ;)

-Mark

Don't you make me cry again! This time I'll tell mommy someone is being mean on the internet!

line6man said:
I love how everything on this forum just sort of wanders off into randomness.  :cool01:

I came from randomness ... actually.

Now I'm here.

But trying to not be completely off topic I would choose black. That goes with everything.

SustainerPlayer said:
line6man said:

I came from randomness ... actually.

Now I'm here.

But trying to not be completely off topic I would choose black. That goes with everything.

As long as it's not white. If I had a dime for every Fendery thing with a white pickguard, I'd be a billionaire! :blob7:

Back