Want to own a piece of history?

aarontunes

Somewhere in the middle of nowhere.
Staff member
SPECIAL ADVANCE NOTICE

We have a bunch of necks about to hit the showcase that were used by me to shoot videos with. This is your big chance to own an Aaron-played neck....and not just any neck, but one that I actually played in a Warmoth video!!!

They already have holes drilled for tuners and string trees, and I can personally vouch for every one being capable of EXTREME MAXIMUM VERSTILITY.

These are being posted at Screamin' Deal prices, but I think we all know there is gonna be a little extra mojo in the pores of these **SUPER RARE** collector's items.

Bust out your wallet, dust off your American Express, and keep an eye on the Strat Replacement and Warhead necks....these things will go fast!

The Aaron said:
and I can personally vouch for every one being capable of EXTREME MAXIMUM VERSTILITY.

You don't mean ---it can be used on songs from Diver Down AND Fair Warning?

???

The necks appear to have the gotoh/Grover stepped bore unless I’m mistaken, I was under the impression that nothing on the market currently fit these holes properly

elstoof said:
The necks appear to have the gotoh/Grover stepped bore unless I’m mistaken, I was under the impression that nothing on the market currently fit these holes properly

Grover still makes several Rotomatics that fit the 10mm/8mm stepped hole. For in inline neck, you would use the 205 Mini Rotos or 505 Locking Mini Rotos.

Some of the Gotoh 510 fit as well.

These tuners these have 8mm-wide bushings with outside threads, they screw into the 10mm base of the tuner.

garytlove said:
The prices are GREAT if you like the specs!
elstoof said:

You don't buy these for the specs. You buy them for the collectability! :bananaguitar:

The Aaron said:
And at least four other albums!

Just when we were thinking you were the coolest guy at Warmoth... Them's fighting words.

Back