Wanna guess what I did last night?

mullyman

brianva.png

Whoa! aren't those guys like...legends or something?  :icon_biggrin:

that's awesome though man that ac/dc is still kicking these days, glad you got to meet some legendary icons, you'll remember that forever  :eek:ccasion14:

Took pictures of old men at an airport?

..seriously though, if they were fine with it then good for you! I've stopped doing the autograph thing because it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

I think I would probably go up to them and say hi and not even think to get an autograph. 

At what point do we acknowledge that as Angus gets older he just looks more and more like the Crypt Keeper?

Cool pics Mully you lucky bastard.

cryptkeeper.jpg

Hey !!!!! Great photos  :headbang:

Lucky devil. Did they say much to you or just sign the CD cover and move on?

kboman said:
Took pictures of old men at an airport?

..seriously though, if they were fine with it then good for you! I've stopped doing the autograph thing because it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Ah, I don't do autographs, man. I have too much respect for their time. I just wanted a snapshot and wanted to say hi. The concert was outstanding. If you have a chance to see this tour take it.
MULLY

Funny to compare these recent posts about old rockers. AC/DC apparently still put on a great show, but Mr Clapton has just totally lost it. Everyone ages differently I guess  :tard:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that AC/DC are probably the greatest rock band ever. Sure, you can toss in the Led Zep's and Black Sabbath's but AC/DC are one of the only bands that have stayed together for 40 frickin' years and still kick the sh!t out of everyone in attendance. God Bless them.
MULLY

THEY WERE AMAZING LIVE!! still one of the best bands I've ever seen (and I've seen a fair few) I was up as soon as they came on and only sat down right at the end! Definately a band worth seeing! And I can't believe you met them!!!! You're so lucky!  :laughing11:

I suppose my brush with fame is meeting Janick Gers from Iron Maiden at a Deep Purple Concert....Such a fantastic bloke and we talked all about the new album  :hello2:
Oh and I met Nicko from Iron Maiden as well at the London Guitar show  :laughing11: . Funniest guy you will ever talk to and we also talked about the new album  :icon_thumright:

Hmm...come to think about it I've met Gary Moore about 5 times now!  :laughing11: He lives like 10 minutes away from me and I always bump into him in our local guitar shop...although he isn't quite as friendly as the others...  :-\

Interesting. Gary Moore is going to be here next month. I was thinking of doing the stalker thing with him too but if he's not such a friendly guy maybe I'll refrain.
MULLY

mullyman said:
Interesting. Gary Moore is going to be here next month. I was thinking of doing the stalker thing with him too but if he's not such a friendly guy maybe I'll refrain.
MULLY

I too heard that he is not the nicest guy... I went to a whitesnake concert, where he was supposed to be the support, and he cancelled last minute..  some said he was too drunk to play  :-\

Back