Vox Night Train?

sorry dude havent ad a chance to do a quick review, i will post pics of my rig/the new blackstar very soon.
as a general lowdown, i rock it out at full vol withthe gain at 5, all eq at 10 except the "ISF" which sits at about 6-7ish. it's a real super-charged marshall sound at these settings, i dimed the eq because my warmoth is fairly dark sounding, so needed the boost in mid/tre. i really dig the feel of it, it has a really, umm, immediacy (?) to the sound. its just right there, in your ear. very very very touch responsive, and works well with vol knob. can do pretty heavy stuff, not hugely bassy. can be scooped. i dnt like scooped. i keep it at mid gain as sort of a bit dirtier than an ACDC sound, it mashes well with the more saturated sound of my H&K.
ill do a proper review/pics very soon (maybe tomorrow, im in the middle of my 2nd warmoth order as we speak  :guitaristgif: :guitaristgif:)
but if you get a chance, DEF check one out. i think theyre very versatile. clean is sweet too. more later.

Back