** VOTING RESET/RESTARTED ** VOTE HERE! April 2021 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the April 2021 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

Apologies all, but due to an 'administrative error' April's vote has been restarted.

If you already voted it will not count, so please vote again!

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Voted again. I will not say if it was for the same one, and most likely no one else will not hopefully. That would be exclusionary.

So many great guitars, many of them we saw through the build process, it felt unfair to pick one.

Belated congratulations to our winner...

Memecode!

Thanks to all the entrants and to everyone that voted!

Congratulations to Memecode.

A lot of good entries this month so well done all.  :icon_thumright:

A big congratulations from me as well. For once I actually voted for the winner. A first I believe.  :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14: :eek:ccasion14:

Awww thanks guys. You certainly made a first timer feel welcome.

I wish it sounded as good as it looked though. I'm probably going to put some low output Kinman's in it in the next month or so. The current pickups are way loud and sound pretty much like humbuckers, without the you know the "hum bucking" part of it  :icon_scratch:. I was looking for more fat single sounds.

Look great in the sun:
8o2W7DR.jpg

memecode said:
Awww thanks guys. You certainly made a first timer feel welcome.

I wish it sounded as good as it looked though. I'm probably going to put some low output Kinman's in it in the next month or so. The current pickups are way loud and sound pretty much like humbuckers, without the you know the "hum bucking" part of it  :icon_scratch:. I was looking for more fat single sounds.

Look great in the sun:
8o2W7DR.jpg

Nice job....congrats!

Congrats memecode!

Man, Strats don't get any love in the GOTM contests. 1st Strat almost feels like a win! Wasn't sure I'd get any votes with a straightforward Strat

Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but I finally got the sound I wanted to match the looks... with some Lambertones Ristretto pickups that I put in last weekend. This is what it sounds like:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxHCDrBkkr0[/youtube]

The original pickups did not work for me. Too dark and high output. These are clear and bright. Perfect.

Back