VOTE HERE! September 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the September 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite my tradition of voting for the 2nd to last place, I didn't this time. Congrats unwound G.

And Frankie Chestnuts that headstock is a standout. Definitely enter that one again.

Congrats Mr. G. and also, I have to say that the color scheme on Mr. Kolsky's is delicious, like the guitar is edible candy, and Aussie owner's hardware choice is awesome, and .... shoot ... all of them were great ... all you guys gotta enter them again too.

First Tele, First Warmoth build, First Entry, First Loser (2n'd place) LOL!!!!!
at least us losers get to enter again! The GOTY is going to be even tougher I bet!! All awesome builds and I love this site and my new addiction!! Matching bass build to come!!

Don't tell the wife....

Congratulations Unwound G!!!  That Tele is a real beauty and it is an inspiration to build another one.  Great Job!

Belated congratulations to our winner...

Unwound G!

Corner banner now updated thanks to The Aaron (hard refresh or clear your browser cache if you can't see it)!

I know this is old. It I haven’t been around lately. Unwound’s tele is captivating!  I’m sure it’s going to inspire some future build of mine. The other entrants are dazzling, too- good show all!

Even later to the party, sorry, but what an amazing line-up. A lot of creativity here - especially for a pro-finished month. Special mentions to AleForce1 - swamp ash over roasted swamp ash? Seems like a weird choice, but man, it just looks gorgeous. 3 figured top Teles? Not generally my thing, but all really superbly done - Unwound G's is probably too perfect, but I won't hold it against him. No offence to the other entrants, not a dud among them.

Voted for Kolsky though, because well, how could I not?

Back