VOTE HERE! September 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the September 2020 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Weirdly, no. 1 was easy for me to choose; but there are a LOT of fine axes that would tie for second in my estimation.  But in any event, I voted and now it's up to the rest of you to prove me wrong ... or not.  Best of luck to all!

OK, Ian. I'll help prove you right. Or wrong. I voted, too. :icon_thumright:

Some amazing stuff this time, but I had to vote for the one I started out trying to build before that BK strat body showed up

aussieowner said:
I probably picked a bad month to enter, but good luck to all.

My thoughts as well. If we don't win, we can enter again!! I would be proud to have all of these fine instruments in my collection!!

This month's GOM is not really to win but an encouragement that Warmoth builders are still keen as ever even in this pandemic.  Many music  businesses are faltering but comforting to know that Warmoth is alive and well.  Good show everyone.

For me, they are all great guitars, but there was one I clapped eyes on and it was love. 

What a month!  Some really sweet instruments.  I would be very proud to have each and every one of them.  Tough choice but I cast my vote.  Best of luck to everyone, you should all be proud!

Congrats Unwound G!!!!!! That sure is a beast of a tele!! I'll trade you anytime!! (loan only lol)

Back