VOTE HERE! September 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the September 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations Robert.
For once I voted for the winning guitar.
Thanks for sharing this beautiful build with us all here on the forum.

Congrats Robert.

You are really knocking them out of the park.
Tough competition this month to be sure.

Congrats!

I wish Warmoth could add your body shape to their lineup - for short scale bass

Thanks, everyone.

This body style would make a great short-scale bass, Jebberz. Hmmmmm..... :icon_biggrin:

Dano said:
BlueTalon - Thanks for the vote but you had nothing to do with the fact I did not win. 
Well, I can't speak to any actual cause-and-effect relationship between my votes and guitars not winning, but the coincidence level is pretty darn high. 

:icon_scratch:

Congratulations to the winner! And congratulations to all the other entrants for making some truly beautiful instruments.  Thanks to all who viewed and voted.  Keep building!!!!😀

Thanks, WTC.

Wreckless The Clown said:
And congratulations to all the other entrants for making some truly beautiful instruments.
Agreed, yours included. I watched a video on the swirl dip process. It takes some patience and care to do.

Rgand said:
Thanks, everyone.

This body style would make a great short-scale bass, Jebberz. Hmmmmm..... :icon_biggrin:

I know... too bad I dont have the tools, the skill or the money to make it happen at this time.

Jebberz said:
Rgand said:
Thanks, everyone.

I know... too bad I dont have the tools, the skill or the money to make it happen at this time.
I've been thinking about this lately and it might be something for a future project.

Back