VOTE HERE! September 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the September 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

I voted.  Objectively it would have been quite hard to choose, but I have a little skin in the game here. But there are no losers in this crowd.

Hard to choose... but that's the epitome of what this competition should be.  As usual, I voted for the one I would like to have most, and as usual, I hope my vote isn't the kiss of death for the guitar I voted for.

The folks on this forum continue to put out some fantastic pieces of work.  Every month I get to see some great ideas come to fruition that give inspiration to continue this wonderful hobby.  Thanks to all who entered and best of luck to everybody.  The way I see things, there are no losers here!  Build on for next month! :eek:ccasion14:

A beautiful instrument and a well-deserved win! Congratulations, Robert!

Thank you. In light of the other guitars, all of which I would love to call my own, this is quite an honor.

Many thanks to everyone who has helped me with techniques and direction. That is what makes this forum so great. Thanks to Warmoth for the quality products we all use. And a special thanks to Bagman67 for his spectacular piece of mahogany.

edit: Post changed slightly.

Congratulations Rgand!  Another inspirational build with lots of lessons learned that I will likely call upon in my future endeavors.  Thanks for sharing all of your tricks of the trade with all of us on the forum.  Looking forward to your next build!  :yourock:

BlueTalon said:
Sorry Dano, I voted for you.

BlueTalon - Thanks for the vote but you had nothing to do with the fact I did not win.  All of the entries were very nice and Rgand put so much into his build that he definately deserves the win.

I also get the relationship between my vote and the winning entrant!  That is why I often vote for someone else...  Smiles!

Back