VOTE HERE! September 2015 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the September 2015 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Holy crap, voting closed already? I've been so damned busy I forgot to vote!

In any event, it's hard to argue with the result. Congratulations Vikingred, that is one great looking axe. And congratulations to all the other entrants as well, great work, and praiseworthy all!

Wow, I really appreciate this.  This was my first build ever.  Never expected to win, but super proud of the guitar.  I definitely need to to take a better picture for the little icon thingy.  Thanks to everyone for the support, and also congrats to the other entries for beautiful entries also.  I never expected to win.  Thanks, guys.

AutoBat said:
Congrats vikingred!

I usually photoshop blemishes or small things away or find a different photo but I didn't see any for this particular axe.
If you have a different full frontal shot GOM or whomever does the real corner badges could probably make it look prettier than my hackjob.

Thanks, I will try to get a better picture this weekend. 

vikingred said:
...I definitely need to to take a better picture for the little icon thingy...
double A's already got the 'grassy' picture up (you might need to do a hard refresh - ctrl-F5 etc - to see it). Looks fine to me, but send another photo if you like - we'll see if he can be persuaded to change it!

Back