VOTE HERE! September 2014 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the September 2014 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

tough month.  I like three of them a lot.  Can we some shots of the bass neck??

This is all I could dig up at the moment RE: more neck shots.

Attachments

• IMG_0678.JPG
    IMG_0678.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0673.JPG
    IMG_0673.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 351
Wow.  There are four axes in this month's pageant that I Have never seen before, and one that just showed up a couple days ago (Hi, Fat Pete!).

The comparative dearth of fancy maple tops is a deviation from the usual, innit?

I gotta noodle on this. 

Hey Bagman  :icon_biggrin:

Mine's in good company; some very cool axes entered this month. Where's my DL-44 heavy blaster when I need it?! (Yeah, had to look that up.)

It does seem the quilts and flames are hiding out this month. The one that has been entered appears to be trying to camouflage itself in the grass.

Just in case anyone missed it, the gallery post for my red Tele is here.

I had to vote for the odd duck. It's such a beautiful top, but it's always a bridesmaid and never a bride. This is perhaps the most creative and unique array of entrants I've seen in a while.

Wow... Some amazing stuff this month! I did something that I've never seen before in a musiclander and I've got a feeling I'll be coming in last for it hahaha... Aw well! Good luck everyone!  :headbang1:

Attachments

• IMG_5126.JPG
    IMG_5126.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 378
ImMattMan11 said:
Wow... Some amazing stuff this month! I did something that I've never seen before in a musiclander and I've got a feeling I'll be coming in last for it hahaha... Aw well! Good luck everyone!  :headbang1:

Don't be so sure dude, I might have you beat for last place!

Some amazing entries! And as always, proud to be allowed to be among them. Being a bridesmaid is fine with me - I've got lots of experience with it! Getting any votes at all is always great. And as always, although I should probably vote for my own guitar, there's some other ones that deserve it more - one of those teles is calling my name!

Back