VOTE HERE: September 2013 Guitar of the Month contest

Which instrument should be the September 2013 Guitar of the Month contest winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions! 

Whenever I vote I always feels sorry for the contributor as I have never voted for the guitar that has actually won.

A lot of great looking guitars. There is one I have been waiting to see entered, and it was this month. It got my vote.

Considering that the only thing that the winner "wins" is their moment to shine in the top right hand corner of this forum, I doubt that's going to happen.

Beatrice: You here to make fun of me too?

Kay: No, ma'am. We at the UnofficialWarmoth do not have a sense of humour we're aware of. May we come in?

Beatrice: Sure.

Many gorgeous instruments there, but too many strats.  Not that a strat is inherently lame or that any of the candidates weren't up snuff, but for me, the more unconventional the build, the more likely it is to get my vote.

This month, it was easy to pick a winner.  :glasses10:

In an effort to continue my losing streak, I have cast my vote for the underdog.
:rock-on:

I voted the way I normally do, which is to treat the entries like some kind of bizarre carnival game where I can trade my last ride ticket for one prize to take home. I don't want to give anything away, but I'm still in the throes of Tele-vangelism...

Congrats goes to Fat Pete  :headbang:

A white wash win  :eek:
(similar to Mr Bagman's win)

Thats a beautiful guitar Fat Pete  :icon_thumright: .... very well deserved GOTM

Wow!!! Finally I voted for a winner...
That is truly a sweet tele you have designed and you should be very proud to rock that girl.
Congratulations  :eek:ccasion14: and  :rock-on:

Congrats Fat Pete.

I don't often vote for a telecaster, but when I do it usually wins.

Attachments

• Sept2013GOTM.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 483
Back