VOTE HERE! September 2012 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the September 2012 Guitar of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I find myself voting for guilty pleasures; things that are great but I'd never do myself.  And seldom is my vote a winner.  If I vote for your build, you got problems, lol.

I voted for a guitar that I would never own myself.  But it's one hell of a nice guitar.

Mayfly said:
I voted for a guitar that I would never own myself.  But it's one hell of a nice guitar.
Having a good idea of what your tastes of guitars are, I bet I know which one. :icon_biggrin: And no, I'm not thinking of mine....

It is way too hard to vote this time... I suggest that we skip this month... the upper right corner looks great as it is anyway.... :icon_biggrin:

Thanks to everyone who voted for my guitar.    It really means a lot to me, especially with all of the other amazing instruments on display this month.    It took me a long time to complete this build as I was agonizing over every little feature and decision.  I am honored that many of you also appreciate the guitar and my efforts.    I know a Vee isn't for everyone, but its nice that something a little different found some fans.    I couldn't be happier with the guitar and absolutely love everything that warmoth is doing now.    Really pushing the limit with new ideas.

Now, back to finishing my Magentalist.    Should be done soon.

Thanks to everyone who voted and congrats to all of the other amazing entries this month.  Wonderful guitars!!

Dave

Congrats to dwiller and cheers to another great month of stiff competition for GOM.  :eek:ccasion14:

Back