VOTE HERE! September 2012 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the September 2012 Guitar of the Month

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

I'm not sure where I'm headed on this one.  There's some unique and beautiful goodies up this month for sure - gonna have to stew on this for a while.

Bagman

So many awesome guitars this month.  I hardly ever say who I vote for, but this month I had to cast a vote for Danuda.  That tele just pulled it all together for me.  I am also really digging that Makore body.  Why have I never heard of this before?
Warmoth should offer that for tops too.

Nice work

DMRACO said:
So many awesome guitars this month.  I hardly ever say who I vote for, but this month I had to cast a vote for Danuda.  That tele just pulled it all together for me.  I am also really digging that Makore body.  What have I never heard of this before?

Nice work
That is a sweet ass tele he put together, and I must confess I don't divulge who I vote for either. But I will say in this one, I didn't vote for my own. :icon_biggrin:

DangerousR6 said:
That is a sweet ass tele he put together, and I must confess I don't divulge who I vote for either. But I will say in this one, I didn't vote for my own. :icon_biggrin:

Thanks man, I appreciate the vote.  :toothy11:

:toothy12:

Death by Uberschall said:
DangerousR6 said:

Thanks man, I appreciate the vote.  :toothy11:

:toothy12:
crackup.gif

DMRACO said:
So many awesome guitars this month.  I hardly ever say who I vote for, but this month I had to cast a vote for Danuda.  That tele just pulled it all together for me.  I am also really digging that Makore body.  Why have I never heard of this before?

Nice work

I had never heard of Makore either before I saw the body in the showcase.  Who knew right?

Despite the selection of great guitars someone made almost exactly what I was thinking of a future build. Easiest vote ever!

What a collection of amazing axes! It's so hard to choose just one. I finally had to vote for the guitar I coveted most. That doesn't mean that there aren't four or five more that I covet from this month's set.

Those who don't win this month are certainly not losers! You've all got incredible Warmoth guitars to soften the blow! Great jobs one and all!

Lots of nice stuff this month.  This time I have to say, I got a fever for the Jazzblaster.  The V is pretty sweet too, and I don't even like Vs. 

This was one of the toughest months ever. It's rare that there are so many entries I could vote for with enthusiasm. Well done to everyone this month.

Back