VOTE HERE! October 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the October 2019 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

I can usually count on myself to vote for my own entries, but I don’t know this month. There are a couple that just about put a tear in my eye. What a spread! Good luck all!

I’m so happy with how my build turned out but damn that purple strat from Dano is sexy as hell! Beautiful work everyone.

Chronus310 said:
I’m so happy with how my build turned out but damn that purple strat from Dano is sexy as hell! Beautiful work everyone.

Thanks Chronos!  Your axe is really nice as well.  All of them are nice.  Another really good month!  This is a really dedicated group of builders here and a lot of folks to learn from.

I built that purple Strat for my brother and I only had a few photos of it to submit.  I have been waiting on him to send me a couple of "staged" pics to show it off, but he never came through.  That is why I slid in with what I had, just under the wire on timing. 

It was a spectacular specimen of wood in the body, as was the neck. 

Thanks for the compliment, but she is in good company this month!  Best of luck to all...

In addition to the great looking guitar, Chronus310 had great lighting for the photos of it.

Thanks so much for the amazing support everyone! There were so many great builds this month. This was my second Warmoth build. The first being my Telecaster, and I couldn’t be happier with how both have turned out. As someone who dreams of building full time one day, your support is much appreciated!

Congratulations Chronus!  What a fantastic looking guitar!  I am certain you will treasure it for years!  Keep up the great work!

Lots of beautiful guitars this month!

It's a great guitar.

And all of them were (truly) excellent, like most months, but for whatever reason, I had my mind made up on it from the get-go.
Which in part, was odd, because from most of my life never cared for blue on guitars (or any kind of wood) and would have thought satin finish on deeply figured maple was 'wrong' and that the black hardware would have necessitated black pickups.
But, you put the whole thing put together and it works so damned well.
I've had similar experiences with a lot of the designs people have come up with here--they totally challenge my established tastes, which is awesome.

Back