VOTE HERE! October 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the October 2018 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

Lots of curve balls this month for me, but I try to stick to specific criteria every month and it makes it easier to pick. Good luck to all!

My vote is in. I kind of surprised myself with my choice, hope I didn’t jinx the poor guy I voted for! Good luck to all entrants!

Hell of a showing by all and sundry this month.  An embarrassment of riches.  But I had to vote, and so I did.  But not a clinker in the lot- whoever wins will have earned it.

I seem to have a problem casting a vote. I don't see the normal radio buttons to click to select an entry, only the button that says "Submit Vote". Anyone else have this problem?

Well, that was strange! Just updated Firefox from 62.0.0 to 62.0.3, and the buttons are back. And it's definitely the version because I shut down FF and restarted and they were still missing. Used to love Firefox, now, not so much......

Anyway, my votes in! Good luck to all, every guitar is a winner, but I could only pick one.

I used Firefox for many years, but it started going wonky about a year ago and hasn't improved. Not sure what's going on there, but I ended up switching to Opera.

I found the choice difficult too, so I went with which one I'd like most to play ... not mine! LOL! :laughing8:

Damn good work on these guitars. They all look great, so I completely discounted appearance and went with the neck, pickups and controls I would like to have an hour with.

Cagey said:
I used Firefox for many years, but it started going wonky about a year ago and hasn't improved. Not sure what's going on there, but I ended up switching to Opera.
Wonky is right! About a month ago I was forced to update to that 62.0.0 version. Sucker deleted my userChrome.css file. Couldn't find my backup copy either, I was pissed! took me a week to get FF back to where I wanted it.

I spend a lotta time in the browser, so it's gotta be repeatable, predictable, reliable, and trustworthy. Plus, I want to be able to load the various bulwarks against scripts, adware, malware, etc., and Firefox was falling down on all counts. Finally, they want to update it about every second or third day, so you're constantly worried about what's gonna break next.

Sorry Mozilla, but maybe someday when you get your act together, we'll talk again. In the meantime, Opera is rock solid. The learning curve is shallow, so no hardships there, and I no longer feel like every day is a new life.

Last 24 hours of voting time remaining, so if you're still sitting on the fence, now's the time to get off and vote!

What???

Holy crust!
My first build too. I am honored.
I thought all the guitars were f-ing amazing. I suspect the Teles were really competing with each other.

I hardly know how I will spend all that prize money!

Back