VOTE HERE! October 2012 Guitar of the Month

Which instrument should be the October 2012 Guitar of the Month?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired, so let the voting begin, and let the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after all voting has (automatically) ended.

Best of luck to all contestants!

Any way you can remove me from the choices, so nobody accidentally casts a vote my way?  Somehow the thing went to "owner finished"when I wasn't looking, which puts my axe out of the running. 

In any case, for such a small field, the choices are mighty hard.  Nice stuff all around.

Opppps  :doh: ......................... I voted for the disqualified one    :icon_jokercolor: 

... just joking  :laughing7:

The Dairy Milk Chocolate (looking one) got my vote. Yummie Yummie Yummie  :headbang:

Great work done by ALL entries  :icon_thumright:

Updown said:
Opppps  :doh: ......................... I voted for the disqualified one    :icon_jokercolor: 

... just joking  :laughing7:

The Dairy Milk Chocolate (looking one) got my vote. Yummie Yummie Yummie  :headbang:

Mmmmmmm, chocolate...

Updown said:

That's what I would have picked had I been going for just the looks of the finished result, but for sheer strangeness & totally unorthodox idea with a RAD result, I had to vote for Tony's baritone.  My aesthetic sensibility was completely powerless against my appreciation for the unique.

Updown said:

+1!

Though I think that zebra/korina bass deserves some nicer pix.

ihnpts said:
Though I think that zebra/korina bass deserves some nicer pix.
The owner is spending all of his money on another bass (6 string Gecko)...instead of a nice camera, and instead has to use his shitty nokia.

If I dont win (which is looking likely) I'll try and re-enter in a few months time with some more "pro" photos.

Man, that's a tough call.  Some really amazing work there.  I'll try to submit mine some other month!  :eek:

Nice job, Phil!  I confess I voted for Line6man, but it was hard to decide between you, Tony, and Joseph.  Congratulations!

And who the hell voted for my guitar that never even made it into the photo lineup?

Congrats ..... ThePhilosopher  :headbang:

Finally  :blob7:  I picked / voted for a GOTM winner  :icon_biggrin:

Back