VOTE HERE! November 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest

Which guitar should win the November 2022 Guitar of the Month Contest?

• Guitar #1 AngeloGuitars

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Guitar #2 mjlee

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Guitar #3 docteurseb

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Guitar #4 Max Headroom

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GOM

The time for submissions has expired and the entries are now viewable in the Submissions thread, so let the voting begin, and may the best instrument win!

Results will be visible after voting ends 7 days from the date of this post.

Best of luck to all contestants!

And... thank you for all the great submissions!

@AngeloGuitars, welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around and get involved in the forum.

Just for information, the usual place to put additional photos of a completed guitar is in one of the Gallery sections and link to it from the GOM threads. In this case, the sub forum is via the link below.

@AngeloGuitars, welcome to the forum. I hope you stick around and get involved in the forum.

Just for information, the usual place to put additional photos of a completed guitar is in one of the Gallery sections and link to it from the GOM threads. In this case, the sub forum is via the link below.

Thanks Stratamania and my apologies for posting this up in the wrong place...let me see if I can figure out how to delete, otherwise please feel free to do so yourself if possible. Thanks again everyone.

No problem, at the bottom left of your post it should look like this. I am not able to do it for you as all the admins are now in house with Warmoth.

1669143069778.png

I think I should stop voting. I have so far NEVER voted for the winner - I think my taste just differs too much from the average taste of this forum. Though, I did like all 4 submissions this time.

Yo GOM time to put Angelo's guitar at the top of site. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
@AngeloGuitars, mind if I ask where you got your engraved neckplate? It looks like its easy to "view" from different angles. The ones I've had done are tricky; they almost disappear at the wrong angle. You really have to have the light hit them perfectly to see the image properly.

@AngeloGuitars, mind if I ask where you got your engraved neckplate? It looks like its easy to "view" from different angles. The ones I've had done are tricky; they almost disappear at the wrong angle. You really have to have the light hit them perfectly to see the image properly.
Wazatron has been staring at it for hours now!

Back